This year during 5th period, I am taking a Spanish class. The teacher of my class is Mrs. Danielle. When I first started in Spanish 1, I thought that I would just learn how to speak Spanish and communicate with people who speak Spanish. In Mrs. Daniele's class we learn many different things. In her class, we get to choose a Spanish-speaking country. I had chose Costa Rica since I have been there before. Also in Mrs. Daniele's class, we will learn some of the traditions of the countries as well as do projects and reports on different terms that we learn in her class.
Mrs. Daniele's website has all her assignments listed in case you have missed any homework assignments. In Spanish, we review all the Spanish speaking countries and their capitals. In my class, we don't really use any technology like the chrome books. To look up information on different Spanish words, we use our Spanish dictionaries. Below is a picture of a Spanish dictionary.
This year I know that we will get to bring in food made from our Spanish country. Last year I had seen many students in my grade bring in different dishes from rice and beans to empanadas. We will also be doing noticias. A noticia is a current event. we have to do current events each week about our country.


I think Spanish is cool and you will like Mrs. Danielle!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice post. Be sure to check out
ReplyDeleteAJ's Blog!
Spanish in Mrs. Daniele's class can get confusing this should help.
ReplyDelete