Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

        I am most thankful for my Mom, my Dad, and my Nana. They all inspire me. They motivate me. They support me in everything. I feel very grateful to have them in my life.
        My Mom and Dad have always been there for me. Whenever I'm upset they know how to cheer me up. They taught me how to not take things for granted. They've also made me realize what it feels like to work for something. They work very hard to support my interests such as volleyball and singing. I feel very thankful to have parents like them that take support me.
        My Nana is someone who I've looked up to since I was 5 years old. She always spoils me and spends time with me when she can. My Nana is very kind hearted. She would do anything to see me and my family happy. She taught me how to see the better in some people. She taught me how to always be kind to others cause you might not know what they're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment