Monday, November 9, 2015

Do Now 11/9

  Over the break I did a few things. I had spent a lot of time with my friends and family. On Thursday I went out to eat with my friends at Emilia's Pizzeria with a group of my friends. On Friday I had gone out to the mall with my friends and went shopping. I enjoy shopping. I went to stores like Pink, American Eagle, and ate food from Chipotle. Chipotle is my favorite place to eat along with Panera.
  

I had also watched the movie Dope with my Mom. It was a great movie. Yesterday I had a tryout for  Cut Shot Volleyball. CutShot is a club team that welcomes all different age groups. I've been playing volleyball for 2 years and it's a sport that I really enjoy. I hope that I do well at the tryout and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment